Saturday, December 8, 2012

New Book Signing Dates!

Just a quick little post to let you know that I'll be signing books here in the Houston area two more times before Christmas.

1. Saturday, December 15th from 2-4pm at the Barnes & Noble at The Woodlands Mall.

2. Saturday, December 22nd from 12-2pm at Hubbell & Hudson Market, also in The Woodlands.

I hope to see you there!  I'm bringing coooooookies! ;)
(Both stores also have signed copies onhand, so pop by anytime!)

PS...if you *don't* live where-it's-80-degrees-in-December-and-all-you-want-is-to-wear-your-boots-and-a-scarf, I mean HOUSTON...you can order a personalized copy right here from the blog.  Just click here to find out more.


13 comments:

  1. Yay! I get to be the first one to comment! Wish I was in Houston, come on over to Seattle!!! I got your book from Amazon and its Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, darn! I was just in the Woodlands for Thanksgiving! Come to Dallas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Janice! Please add North Carolina to your stops! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerzee girl here...Atlantic City baby!!! would love to see you here!! Your work is amazing Bridget, I made your snowflake gingerbread, my first attempt at cookie decorating, not bad, if I must say so myself... I have them on my blog, of course with kudos to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have similar weather right now in Alabama....does that mean you will coming here? hee hee. I just got my book and I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish I lived in The Woodlands.
    So excited for you Bridget!
    Oh!
    And please add Eagle Harbor Books here on Bainbridge Island to your stops!
    I"ll MAKE COOKIES!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come to San Diego. You can bust out the boots, I promise! I'm picking up your book at my local Barnes & Noble today. I can't wait to get it. Because of you, my friends all think I'm a cookie genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love if you came to Boston, Bridget! I would love to get to meet you!!! Maybe someday! I have asked Santa for your book for Christmas and I cannot wait to get it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, it looks gorgeous in print.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you coming to Austin? You can have a book signing at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOve KingArthur, have been ordering their stuff fir over 10 years

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live right here in Tomball! Im there this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover